If you are a beginner and do not know how to use non-stick cookware, then you should read this article. To know about how to use non-stick cookware, read this article till the end. Although, there are plenty of ways a customer can follow to maintain the safety of their steel cooker and non-stick cookware, this guide will help beginners to maintain their non-stick pans and cooker sets. These useful tricks will surely amaze you and make you realise how a non – stick cookware sets are the best choice for a health-conscious user.
Non-stick cookware sets require care just like cast iron items. This is important so as to maintain non-stick cookware to last for more than three to five years.
Non-stick pan and cooker are usually coated with stainless steel and aluminium elements. They are also coated with certain chemical coatings in the inside portion, making them not only expensive but also rendering the very feature which makes them “non-sticky”. The non-stick cookware has a non-reactive surface that helps food not stick at the bottom of the pan. However, if scratches appear on the non-stick surfaces, then it is a sign that you need to replace your non-stick cookware sets. Hence, always remember to avoid getting scratches on non-stick cookware items.
How to avoid damage to your non –stick cookware sets?
Always add a small amount of oil to your non-stick pan sets. Spread it well to coat the surface properly. Make sure to preheat the non-stick cookware for some time before adding the raw food. Never use any non-stick cooking sprays for coating the cooker surface. You can try vegetable and seed oils.
How to take care of non-stick cookware?
If the user properly maintains non-stick stainless steel cookware sets, they will surely last for around 3-5 years. However, maintenance does not take much effort and time. These are the tricks, the user must follow to take care of their non-stick cookware sets.
- Always use a soft sponge and non-abrasive dishrag to clean the non-stick cookware sets.
- Use warm water and good quality gentle dish wash liquid or gel.
- Make sure do not use abrasive cleaners to clean non-stick cookware sets.
- Residual food stuck over the cookware surfaces can be cleaned with a paste made of baking soda and hot water.
- To avoid scratches over the cookware sets, while storing, you should use paper towels between each pan of cooker sets.
- Avoid using a nonstick cooker over very high heat. Always try to cook food on low or medium heat.
Visit VINODCOOKWARE.COM to get quality cookware sets. All their kitchenware products come in an elegant and durable design. At Vinod Cookware, the user will get flawless stainless steel products at affordable rates.