Minnesota Majority Target of IRS Fishing Expedition Minneapolis – Minnesota Majority, the conservative nonprofit which has made election integrity a signature issue over the last several years, received a letter from the Internal Revenue Service in March advising that the group must “voluntarily” provide answers for a an extensive “compliance check” questionnaire, or be subject [...]
Minnesota Majority Target of IRS Fishing Expedition Minneapolis – Minnesota Majority, the conservative nonprofit which ...
Still work ahead to resolve differences between House and Senate Bills In this year’s legislative ...
The so-called “Minnesota Dream Act” (SF723) passed the state Senate on Wednesday. The bill would ...
On Monday April 29th the DFL controlled Senate heard debate over their proposed tax increases, ...
Tomorrow, May 14th is the culmination of Democrat overreach in Saint Paul. With much attention set to be devoted to Governor Dayton signing same-sex marriage into law at 5 PM on the Capitol steps, behind the walls Democrats are moving forward with numerous unpopular bills. Announced earlier today, the Senate will take up Obamacare rules [...]
$2200 per family of four in Minnesota is no small number, but that is just how much the Democrats in Saint Paul announced over the weekend that they were seeking to raise taxes by. These taxes will hit all hardworking Minnesotans regardless of income. When asked yesterday if he could say whether middle class families [...]
Still work ahead to resolve differences between House and Senate Bills In this year’s legislative environment, even modest advancements in election integrity should be considered a tremendous feat. On Wednesday, the Minnesota House passed HF894, the omnibus election bill. Since the start of session, Minnesota Majority has been heavily involved in negotiating key points in [...]
The so-called “Minnesota Dream Act” (SF723) passed the state Senate on Wednesday. The bill would provide taxpayer-subsidized reduced “in-state” college tuition rates for illegal aliens dwelling in Minnesota. It also provides illegal immigrants access to university scholarships and student financial aid grants. These financial benefits are not available to most United States Citizens who might [...]
On Monday April 29th the DFL controlled Senate heard debate over their proposed tax increases, which will hit all hardworking Minnesotans. Despite the campaign promises Minnesotans heard about the rich paying their fair share, the DFL Senate proposed its tax plan that raises taxes the rich, along with everyone else. The reason given is that [...]
Global Warming has finally released it’s icy grip on Minnesota and spring has sprung, just in time for the Taxpayers Freedom Rally with Jason Lewis at the State Capitol on Saturday. We have some really exciting speakers lined up to enlighten and energize lovers of freedom and fiscal responsibility. Headlined by the nationally-syndicated “America’s Mr. [...]
The Minnesota Court of Appeals yesterday reversed a Ramsey County judge’s denial of legal fees after a group of childcare providers won their lawsuit to halt Governor Dayton’s illegal executive order to force a unionization vote on them. Minnesota Majority provided funding to initiate the lawsuit by 11 childcare providers seeking to enjoin and nullify [...]
Early Voting will Exponentially Widen Window for Fraud St. Paul – On a party-line vote, Democrats on the House Ways and Means committee sent HF 334, the “early voting” bill on to the House floor. Minnesota Majority says the bill would open the window to exponentially more voter fraud. Proponents of early voting claim it [...]
Taxpayers Rally, Saturday, April 27th with Jason Lewis The annual Taxpayer’s Rally at the State Capitol is just around the corner. Twin Cities New Talk’s Jack Tomczak and Ben Kruse will emcee the event for the first time this year. The featured speaker is the granddaddy of the “no new taxes” pledge, Grover Norquist. Nationally [...]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
Follow us on Twitter
- Pally: Why would Mark Dayton target the lifestyle habit o...
- Mother and Adocate: Has the union lost thier mind?! If this bill passe...
- Who is the Enemy? I. R. S.ure it is FEDGOV | Thewhitechrist's Weblog: [...] http://www.minnesotamajority.org/irs-scandal...
- Childcare Unionization Set For House Vote Saturday | Childcare Freedom: [...] Please consider making a contribution to hel...
- JoJo: This irs criminal intervention was instructed by t...
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- Unionization Push Continues March 5, 2013
- Some Good in House Elections Bills March 18, 2013
- IRS Scandal Targeting Conservative Non-Profits Reached into Minnesota May 15, 2013
- D-Day, 2013 May 13, 2013
- $2200 Per Family May 13, 2013
- A Victory for Election Integrity! May 10, 2013
- Minnesota Senate Gives College Subsidy to Illegal Aliens Denied most US Citizens May 2, 2013
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- MN Secretary of State
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US President
Copyright Minnesota Majority
Minnesota Majority is a 501(C)(4) non-profit corporation. Contributions are not tax deductible.