Despite the doom and gloom coming from some Conservatives who know little to nothing of election law, and the hollow victory chants being pushed by the left, yesterday’s Supreme Court Opinion in Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Arizona Inc. was a net win for election integrity. In a 7-2 opinion, with the majority opinion written by [...]
IRSExposed.org aims to gather and disseminate information on the ongoing IRS Targeting Scandal Minnesota Majority ...
When Senator Al Franken won one of the most contested races of 2008 by just ...
If there is one word to describe this years legislative session, it is overreach. The ...
For over 7 years, the government employee unions have been trying to force home-based childcare ...
Calling Minnesota’s newly enacted online sales tax/”solicitor nexus” law, “unconstitutional,” online retail giant Amazon emailed Minnesota participants in it’s affiliate advertising program to inform them that their accounts have all been cancelled, effective June 30th. Amazon touts their Associates Program as “the web’s most popular and successful affiliate program,” but it will no longer be [...]
IRSExposed.org aims to gather and disseminate information on the ongoing IRS Targeting Scandal Minnesota Majority today announced the launch of the new educational resource, IRSExposed.org in response to the ongoing IRS targeting scandal. The site features updated information on the scandal as it continues to unfold, resources for targeted groups, and for the first time, [...]
When Senator Al Franken won one of the most contested races of 2008 by just over 300 votes following a recount, he went to Washington D.C. where he was the deciding vote in Obamas new majority needed to enact Obamacare, which has been nothing but one disappointment after another. From the job killing medical device [...]
Representative Michael Nelson (D-40A) and Representative Tom Anzelc (D-05B) suggest that childcare providers not take children who get CCAP funds if they don’t want to join the union. With a waiting list over 6,000 already, higher costs and fewer choices is not an answer that moves Minnesota in the right direction.
St. Paul – After Governor Dayton signed the unionization bill (SF778), independent, home-based childcare providers, who have been fighting off the advances of government employee unions AFSCME and SEIU for over 7 years are now headed back to court. In 2011, Governor Dayton signed an executive order to unionize childcare providers. A group of them [...]
Start of Summer also a Somber Remembrance For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Many people confuse Veterans Day with Memorial Day. Both holidays honor military [...]
If there is one word to describe this years legislative session, it is overreach. The Democrat majorities in St. Paul appear to have realized that this was their once in a generation opportunity to have carte blanche, with total control of the capitol and governors mansion. One of the few positive takeaways from this session [...]
For over 7 years, the government employee unions have been trying to force home-based childcare providers to join them and start paying dues, or so-called “fair share fees.” The providers keep throwing them back, most recently winning a lawsuit to halt Governor Dayton’s illegal executive order to unionize them. SEIU and AFSCME’s latest effort to [...]
Minnesota Majority Target of IRS Fishing Expedition Minneapolis – Minnesota Majority, the conservative nonprofit which has made election integrity a signature issue over the last several years, received a letter from the Internal Revenue Service in March advising that the group must “voluntarily” provide answers for a an extensive “compliance check” questionnaire, or be subject [...]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Daily Brief: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 - DFL SD 48 ~ Democrats of Southern Minnetonka and Eden Prairie: [...] sales tax increases may go away, MPR Minnes...
- MIKE: heh heh heh ,Good for them....
- CTichy: My support goes to Amazon, Great to know somebody ...
- Dan: Can we please get some conservatives to move into ...
- Pally: It's amazing how over taxed and unprotected honor...
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- The Unvarnished truth about the Childcare Unionization Racket May 21, 2013
- State Agency: Election Documents are Public Records January 9, 2013
- What The Supreme Court Ruling Means For Election Integrity June 18, 2013
- New Online Tax Law Prompts Amazon to End Associate Program in Minnesota June 18, 2013
- Minnesota Majority, Targeted by IRS Launches New Web Resource for Targeted Groups June 11, 2013
- Health Insurance Costs Skyrocket June 4, 2013
- DFL Suggests Fewer Choices For Low Income Children June 3, 2013
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- MN Secretary of State
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US President