For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor Dayton’s executive order in state court and then we helped win a temporary injunction against the new legislation. Today’s United States Supreme Court decision paves the way for us to permanently win that fight, but it’s not over yet. There […]
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor ...
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard ...
Join the Rebellion – Protest Event, 9 AM on Saturday, June 14th Please join us ...
Taxpayers may be on the hook in legal battle St. Paul – Government watchdog groups ...
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard elections against voter fraud and he’s long used the power of his office to harass states in an effort to prevent them from modernizing their election systems in ways that protect voters and prevent abuses. Holder suffered a setback when […]
Join the Rebellion – Protest Event, 9 AM on Saturday, June 14th Please join us on Saturday morning if you can, as we protest the expansion of unaffordable light rail transit. Metro Transit’s Green Line (running down University from St. Paul to Minneapolis) officially opens on Saturday and there will be plenty of press on […]
Taxpayers may be on the hook in legal battle St. Paul – Government watchdog groups Minnesota Majority and the Minnesota Voters Alliance may be owed attorney fees and court costs under Equal Access to Justice laws. The two organizations sued Minnesota’s secretary of state Mark Ritchie after he unilaterally tried to institute online voter registration […]
Start of Summer also a Somber Remembrance For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Many people confuse Veterans Day with Memorial Day. Both holidays honor military […]
DFL leadership in the legislature went into session this year promising an abbreviated “un-session.” Ultimately they did manage to adjourn a couple days before the constitutional deadline, so one could say they finished “early.” Here’s an abbreviated review of some of this year’s key bills and issues and how it all ended up when the […]
St. Paul – An annual tradition since 1997, today’s Tax Cut Rally at the State Capitol will bring together dozens of organizations and causes united behind a theme of limiting government intrusion into people’s lives and pocketbooks. The event is organized by the Taxpayers League of Minnesota and Minnesota Majority and features Jason Lewis, a […]
Secretary of state lacked authority to implement system alone Ramsey County Judge Guthmann today ordered Secretary of State Mark Ritchie to shut down the online voter registration and absentee ballot system the secretary had unilaterally rolled out last September. The order comes after Minnesota Majority, the Minnesota Voters Alliance, State Representatives Drazkowski, Franson, Leidiger and […]
Density and Demand Where is the density? The Urban Land Institute determined that 14,720 people per square mile is required to justify a Light Rail Transit (LRT) system. Half of that amount, 7,360, is needed to justify a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system. Minnesota has 66.6 people per square mile according to the 2010 census. […]
Since 1998, the Tax Cut Rally has been an annual tradition in Minnesota and it’s grown to become the biggest annual gathering of liberty-minded fiscal conservatives in the state. This year, the mega-rally will be held on Saturday, May 3rd from 10 AM to 2:00 PM, with the main speaking program starting at high noon. […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Pally: Time to defeat or jail the cons in public office w...
- Perplexed: To the unions: used to be "don't call us we'll ...
- Perplexed: 6-18-14 here's a man in the highest position in t...
- Pally: ...so how come there isn't an increase in usage h...
- Pally: No offense, Mr. Rasmussen but who is on the other ...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- Anti-Bullying Bill ‘Safe?’ Check the Hidden Agenda March 3, 2014
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- Supreme Court Paves the Way to Defeat Forced Childcare Unionization – But it’s not over Yet June 30, 2014
- Renewed Federal Attack on State Election (Integrity) Systems June 11, 2014
- Event: Protest LRT Expansion as Green Line Opens June 11, 2014
- Ritchie’s Online Registration bid may cost the Office more than Prestige May 24, 2014
- Memorial Day, Monday May 26th May 23, 2014
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Supreme Court