Secretary of State Steve Simon will deliver an address on the state of elections five days before precinct caucuses to discuss voter outreach efforts and tell people how they can get involved in 2016. After the Secretary’s address, there will be two brief workshops: What happens at a precinct caucus? Join representatives from the two major […]
Secretary of State Steve Simon will deliver an address on the state of elections five ...
Municipal elections impact your daily life more directly than state and federal elections, and your vote ...
The Fight over giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants may resume in the upcoming special ...
For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with ...
Municipal elections impact your daily life more directly than state and federal elections, and your vote carries more weight. On Tuesday, November 3rd, there’s an important election. Did you know that? Many don’t, because it’s an odd year election. The president isn’t up for reelection, nor the Governor, nor our congressmen. The political offices that might […]
The Fight over giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants may resume in the upcoming special session. Although the 2015 session ended without the House even bringing a bill to the floor on the issue, the Minnesota Senate already passed a bill to grant drivers licenses to illegal aliens residing in the state. The issue may […]
For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Sometimes, people confuse Veterans Day with Memorial Day. Both holidays honor military service. Memorial Day used to be known […]
The 2015 Minnesota legislative session has concluded (unless a special session is called by the governor). There were some truly dangerous proposals for election law changes injected into several bills, including “Early Voting,” restricting public access to election data, voter registration for 16-year-olds, allowing felons to vote while still serving their sentence and there was […]
Take action on this issue. Democrat lawmakers like Senator Katie Sieben who are pushing early voting are touting the idea as a more cost-effective replacement for the recently-enacted no-excuse absentee voting law. It’s not so simple, however. Surely it would be more cost-effective to eliminate all security measures around our election system, but what kind […]
Should people still serving a sentence for felony crimes be electing our judges, sheriffs, prosecutors and lawmakers? That’s what a provision of SF878 (Latz – D-46) proposes to do. The bill is a judicial omnibus bill with many other provisions, but without even going through the Senate Elections Committee, SF878 would grant voting rights to […]
From Seaton, Peters, Revnew Lawfirm – Minneapolis – In late April and May, 2015, Attorney Douglas P. Seaton, of the Minnesota law firm of Seaton, Peters & Revnew, the attorneys for personal care providers (“PCAs”) Kristina Greene, Joan Spiczka, Paula Fleming, Patrick Fleming, Cindy Lindbloom, and Maria Zimmerman (“Plaintiffs”), will file the PCAs’ briefs in […]
After a flurry of election-integrity-related policy changes last session, this year seemed to be off to a sleepy start in that department, but things are heating up now. Here’s an overview of some of the good, bad and ugly in election bills moving through the committee process at the state capitol: THE GOOD Provisional Ballots […]
As certain activists work at destroying every American tradition and strive to undermine the People’s confidence in the United States, a lot of misinformation has been spread. History is being re-written in the schools, on TV and in social media memes. This Thanksgiving, as we enjoy the fellowship of family and give thanks for our […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- outnumbered majority: Minnesota is full of good useful idiots. Who have ...
- Robert Nehotte: I am against early voting to the fullest extent of...
- Why Early Voting is a Terrible Idea for Minnesota | Election Integrity Watch: […] Read the rest and take action at Minneso...
- Dan: Be sure to tell your legislators that!...
- Dan: There are STILL millions without insurance and mos...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- Anti-Bullying Bill ‘Safe?’ Check the Hidden Agenda March 3, 2014
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- Secretary of State’s Address on the State of Elections February 11, 2016
- Vote in Municipal Elections Tuesday, November 3rd November 2, 2015
- Renewed Push to License Illegal Immigrants in Special Session May 27, 2015
- Memorial Day 2015 May 25, 2015
- Total Victory Against Dangerous New Election Laws! May 19, 2015
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- Special Session
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Senate
- US Supreme Court