Obamacare’s rollout was disastrous, but more importantly, since its onset, it’s been hurting families and businesses and it continues to worsen. The largest health insurance provider in Minnesota’s insurance exchange is ending it’s participation in MNSure. Preferred One provides the lowest overall premiums and insures nearly 6 in 10 exchange participants. On September 16th, Preferred […]
Obamacare’s rollout was disastrous, but more importantly, since its onset, it’s been hurting families and ...
The 2014 General Election is on Tuesday, November 4th, but absentee voting begins on Friday, ...
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor ...
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard ...
The 2014 General Election is on Tuesday, November 4th, but absentee voting begins on Friday, September 19th. Any eligible Minnesota voter can use an absentee ballot to vote. Click here to request your absentee ballot. Learn about the Candidates Check out our Action Center to Look up and learn about the Candidates who will be […]
The 2014 statewide Primary Election is this Tuesday, August 12th. Nominees for various offices will be chosen by the voters for the General Election coming up in November. Offices voters will chose nominees for include governor, US senator, US representatives, secretary of state, state auditor, attorney general, judges and more. Voter turnout for primary elections […]
Re-balancing Transportation Planning Randal O’Toole is a world-renowned author, speaker and public policy analyst who will be headlining an informative event on public transportation on Tuesday, August 5th, 5 to 8 PM at Dayton’s Bluff Rec Center in St. Paul. There is no charge or advance registration required. What’s behind the expansion of light rail […]
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor Dayton’s executive order in state court and then we helped win a temporary injunction against the new legislation. Today’s United States Supreme Court decision paves the way for us to permanently win that fight, but it’s not over yet. There […]
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard elections against voter fraud and he’s long used the power of his office to harass states in an effort to prevent them from modernizing their election systems in ways that protect voters and prevent abuses. Holder suffered a setback when […]
Join the Rebellion – Protest Event, 9 AM on Saturday, June 14th Please join us on Saturday morning if you can, as we protest the expansion of unaffordable light rail transit. Metro Transit’s Green Line (running down University from St. Paul to Minneapolis) officially opens on Saturday and there will be plenty of press on […]
Taxpayers may be on the hook in legal battle St. Paul – Government watchdog groups Minnesota Majority and the Minnesota Voters Alliance may be owed attorney fees and court costs under Equal Access to Justice laws. The two organizations sued Minnesota’s secretary of state Mark Ritchie after he unilaterally tried to institute online voter registration […]
Start of Summer also a Somber Remembrance For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Many people confuse Veterans Day with Memorial Day. Both holidays honor military […]
DFL leadership in the legislature went into session this year promising an abbreviated “un-session.” Ultimately they did manage to adjourn a couple days before the constitutional deadline, so one could say they finished “early.” Here’s an abbreviated review of some of this year’s key bills and issues and how it all ended up when the […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Trish P: The "unaffordable care act" was a disaster from ...
- Rich’s Select Committee Double-TAkes! | RichTAkes!: […] The Case for Investigation and Reforms i...
- Pally: We were there! Really like what Plato admonished b...
- ticked off: A little shaken over the departure of Jason Lewis....
- Perplexed: No wonder democrats fight to force unionization in...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- Anti-Bullying Bill ‘Safe?’ Check the Hidden Agenda March 3, 2014
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- It’s Past Time to Repeal Obamacare and MNSure September 17, 2014
- Get your Ballot – Absentee Voting Begins Friday, September 19th September 16, 2014
- Primary Election, Tuesday August 11, 2014
- Event: An Evening with Randal O’Toole July 30, 2014
- Supreme Court Paves the Way to Defeat Forced Childcare Unionization – But it’s not over Yet June 30, 2014
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Senate
- US Supreme Court