Last week the Secretary of State filed a motion to dismiss the suit brought against him for once again overstepping the authority of his office. The Secretary of State’s response to the lawsuit filed against him regarding his illegal online voter registration system reflects a disregard to state statutory law, legislative intent, and has attempted […]
On Tuesday December 3rd, while preparations for the Vikings Stadium groundbreaking ceremony were underway, a ...
Tell Senators Franken and Klobuchar to Repeal Obamacare “If you like your plan, you can ...
Veterans Day is Monday, November 11th We should always be grateful for the men and ...
Just over one month after MNSure (the Minnesota health insurance exchange) had its disastrous launch, ...
On Tuesday December 3rd, while preparations for the Vikings Stadium groundbreaking ceremony were underway, a coalition of groups whose focus is fiscal responsibility met at the state capitol to voice their concerns about the public funding of the Stadium. The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, Minnesota Majority and the Americans for Prosperity, Minnesota Chapter all pointed […]
Famed national radio talk host Rush Limbaugh tells the story of Thanksgiving from a perspective you may not have heard before in this video from Limbaugh’s studio.
Hanukkah begins at sunset today. We found this video about the traditions around the Menorah informative and inspiring as we begin the holiday season.
Tell Senators Franken and Klobuchar to Repeal Obamacare “If you like your plan, you can keep it, period,” promised President Obama and supporters of the Affordable Care Act. Now in the midst of a disastrous rollout, it’s come plainly to light that the president lied. In Minnesota, over 140,000 private health insurance policies have already […]
You’ve got to hand it to the Winona Daily News editorial board… They aren’t afraid to go their own way, even if it means openly supporting lawlessness in the pursuit of policy preferences by our government officials (“Voting rights just for the right people?” – 11/7). When Secretary of State Mark Ritchie announced the introduction […]
Veterans Day is Monday, November 11th We should always be grateful for the men and women who signed up to put themselves in harm’s way in defense of our nation. We don’t always express our gratitude and sometimes, some of us may simply take our security for granted, but there is a price for our […]
Just over one month after MNSure (the Minnesota health insurance exchange) had its disastrous launch, Minnesotans were given new insight into what the applications look like at this point. It is necessary to clarify, we are discussing enrollments in process not finalized enrollments, or plans completed as there have still been zero completed enrollments from […]
Representative Steve Drazkowski, Representative Jim Newberger, Representative Ernie Leidiger, Representative Mary Franson, The Minnesota Voters Alliance, Minnesota Majority and their attorney Erick Kaardal of Mohrman and Kaardal today announced and filed a lawsuit against Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie. The suit comes in response to his refusal to follow Minnesota’s existing election law after […]
At a Minimum, tread more Carefully than Secretary of State Mark Ritchie has been doing with his one-man Show Late last month, secretary of state Mark Ritchie simultaneously announced and launched a new online voter registration system at the website MNVotes.com. The move came as a surprise to lawmakers, politicos and just about everybody outside […]
Donate to Minnesota Majority
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Mr brooks: After hearing of the Supreme Court ruling on New Y...
- Pally: It's worse than a disaster! It's authority takin...
- Pally: I don't know where these democrats get off spendi...
- Pally: I thought everyone equally understood the "govern...
- Leander Poppler: I am against any new taxes on any thing. We have...
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- New Online Tax Law Prompts Amazon to End Associate Program in Minnesota June 18, 2013
- The Unvarnished truth about the Childcare Unionization Racket May 21, 2013
- Minnesota Majority Files Documents In Lawsuit Against Secretary of State Ritchie December 11, 2013
- Coalition calls for “Reality Check” on Stadium Funding December 3, 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving November 28, 2013
- Happy Hanukkah November 27, 2013
- Repeal Obamacare November 19, 2013
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- MN Secretary of State
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US President
- US Supreme Court