The 2014 statewide Primary Election is this Tuesday, August 12th. Nominees for various offices will be chosen by the voters for the General Election coming up in November. Offices voters will chose nominees for include governor, US senator, US representatives, secretary of state, state auditor, attorney general, judges and more. Voter turnout for primary elections […]
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor ...
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard ...
Taxpayers may be on the hook in legal battle St. Paul – Government watchdog groups ...
Start of Summer also a Somber Remembrance For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the ...
Re-balancing Transportation Planning Randal O’Toole is a world-renowned author, speaker and public policy analyst who will be headlining an informative event on public transportation on Tuesday, August 5th, 5 to 8 PM at Dayton’s Bluff Rec Center in St. Paul. There is no charge or advance registration required. What’s behind the expansion of light rail […]
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor Dayton’s executive order in state court and then we helped win a temporary injunction against the new legislation. Today’s United States Supreme Court decision paves the way for us to permanently win that fight, but it’s not over yet. There […]
US Attorney General Eric Holder opposes photo ID and any other measures designed to safeguard elections against voter fraud and he’s long used the power of his office to harass states in an effort to prevent them from modernizing their election systems in ways that protect voters and prevent abuses. Holder suffered a setback when […]
Join the Rebellion – Protest Event, 9 AM on Saturday, June 14th Please join us on Saturday morning if you can, as we protest the expansion of unaffordable light rail transit. Metro Transit’s Green Line (running down University from St. Paul to Minneapolis) officially opens on Saturday and there will be plenty of press on […]
Taxpayers may be on the hook in legal battle St. Paul – Government watchdog groups Minnesota Majority and the Minnesota Voters Alliance may be owed attorney fees and court costs under Equal Access to Justice laws. The two organizations sued Minnesota’s secretary of state Mark Ritchie after he unilaterally tried to institute online voter registration […]
Start of Summer also a Somber Remembrance For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Many people confuse Veterans Day with Memorial Day. Both holidays honor military […]
DFL leadership in the legislature went into session this year promising an abbreviated “un-session.” Ultimately they did manage to adjourn a couple days before the constitutional deadline, so one could say they finished “early.” Here’s an abbreviated review of some of this year’s key bills and issues and how it all ended up when the […]
St. Paul – An annual tradition since 1997, today’s Tax Cut Rally at the State Capitol will bring together dozens of organizations and causes united behind a theme of limiting government intrusion into people’s lives and pocketbooks. The event is organized by the Taxpayers League of Minnesota and Minnesota Majority and features Jason Lewis, a […]
Secretary of state lacked authority to implement system alone Ramsey County Judge Guthmann today ordered Secretary of State Mark Ritchie to shut down the online voter registration and absentee ballot system the secretary had unilaterally rolled out last September. The order comes after Minnesota Majority, the Minnesota Voters Alliance, State Representatives Drazkowski, Franson, Leidiger and […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Pally: We were there! Really like what Plato admonished b...
- ticked off: A little shaken over the departure of Jason Lewis....
- Perplexed: No wonder democrats fight to force unionization in...
- Pally: Time to defeat or jail the cons in public office w...
- Perplexed: To the unions: used to be "don't call us we'll ...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- Anti-Bullying Bill ‘Safe?’ Check the Hidden Agenda March 3, 2014
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- Primary Election, Tuesday August 11, 2014
- Event: An Evening with Randal O’Toole July 30, 2014
- Supreme Court Paves the Way to Defeat Forced Childcare Unionization – But it’s not over Yet June 30, 2014
- Renewed Federal Attack on State Election (Integrity) Systems June 11, 2014
- Event: Protest LRT Expansion as Green Line Opens June 11, 2014
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Supreme Court