Please Contribute Today Minnesota Majority has been a powerful voice for ordinary citizens of Minnesota, standing up to the political left and powerful special interest groups at the Capitol since 2007 and winning! Recent Activities Defeated Proposals like letting 16-year-olds register to vote, expanding the number of people a single person can “assist” in marking […]
Please Contribute Today Minnesota Majority has been a powerful voice for ordinary citizens of Minnesota, ...
On July 4th, 1776 some very brave and principled men risked their lives, property and ...
The Minnesota legislature has adjourned (for now – there may be a special session) and ...
Should people still serving a sentence for felony crimes be electing our judges, sheriffs, prosecutors ...
On July 4th, 1776 some very brave and principled men risked their lives, property and sacred honor to formally declare the United States a sovereign nation, free and independent of the tyranny of King George III of England. Those founding fathers set us on a course to become the most free and successful nation on […]
The Minnesota legislature has adjourned (for now – there may be a special session) and it’s Memorial Day. For many Americans, Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and it’s celebrated with back yard barbeques, fishing trips and beer, but Memorial Day also marks an important and somber part of our American history. Sometimes, […]
Should people still serving a sentence for felony crimes be electing our judges, sheriffs, prosecutors and lawmakers? That’s what the bill, SF2381 (Sieben- DFL) proposes to do. This provision was tacked onto a benign elections bill at the last minute before passing the Senate. It would grant voting rights to violent, corrupt or potentially dangerous […]
St. Paul, Minnesota, April 26, 2016—The Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) and its co-plaintiff, former state representative Kirk Stensrud, announced today that they will file a legal challenge against the Secretary of State and county election officials for permitting persons to vote who are known to be ineligible to vote. The Secretary of State wrongfully directs […]
Should people still serving a sentence for felony crimes be electing our judges, sheriffs, prosecutors and lawmakers? That’s what the bill, SF 355 (Champion – D – 59) proposes to do. The bill will be heard in the Minnesota Senate Judiciary Committee when it meets at noon on Tuesday. It would grant voting rights to […]
Minnesota’s major political parties are holding precinct caucuses on Tuesday, March 1st at 7:00 PM A precinct caucus is a generally small gathering of your close neighbors to exercise your rights in the American political process. Caucuses are the very first step in a party’s political process. Caucuses are where delegates to your party are […]
Secretary of State Steve Simon will deliver an address on the state of elections five days before precinct caucuses to discuss voter outreach efforts and tell people how they can get involved in 2016. After the Secretary’s address, there will be two brief workshops: What happens at a precinct caucus? Join representatives from the two major […]
Municipal elections impact your daily life more directly than state and federal elections, and your vote carries more weight. On Tuesday, November 3rd, there’s an important election. Did you know that? Many don’t, because it’s an odd year election. The president isn’t up for reelection, nor the Governor, nor our congressmen. The political offices that might […]
The Fight over giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants may resume in the upcoming special session. Although the 2015 session ended without the House even bringing a bill to the floor on the issue, the Minnesota Senate already passed a bill to grant drivers licenses to illegal aliens residing in the state. The issue may […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Francisco Sanchez: Look just because other people have broken the law...
- Tax the Rich! How Minnesota Fixed it\'s Economy.. - Page 2 - Political Wrinkles: […] […]...
- Tax the Rich! How Minnesota Fixed it\'s Economy.. - Political Wrinkles: […] Re: Tax the Rich! How Minnesota Fixed it...
- www.articles.ewalon.com: Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, aft...
- Secretary of State’s Address on the State of Elections | Minnesota Majority: […] Support Minnesota Majority with a contri...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- New Online Tax Law Prompts Amazon to End Associate Program in Minnesota June 18, 2013
- Support Minnesota Majority September 7, 2016
- Happy Independence Day! June 29, 2016
- Memorial Day 2016 May 30, 2016
- Renewed Push for Felons to Govern the Law-Abiding April 28, 2016
- Minnesota Voters Alliance Petitions the Supreme Court April 26, 2016
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- Special Session
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Senate
- US Supreme Court