After a flurry of election-integrity-related policy changes last session, this year seemed to be off to a sleepy start in that department, but things are heating up now. Here’s an overview of some of the good, bad and ugly in election bills moving through the committee process at the state capitol: THE GOOD Provisional Ballots […]
After a flurry of election-integrity-related policy changes last session, this year seemed to be off ...
As certain activists work at destroying every American tradition and strive to undermine the People’s ...
The 2014 General Election is Tuesday, November 4th. Make sure to be informed and cast ...
Partnership Consolidates Resources for Improved Efficiency and Effectiveness St. Paul – Non-profit organizations Minnesota Majority ...
As certain activists work at destroying every American tradition and strive to undermine the People’s confidence in the United States, a lot of misinformation has been spread. History is being re-written in the schools, on TV and in social media memes. This Thanksgiving, as we enjoy the fellowship of family and give thanks for our […]
The 2014 General Election is Tuesday, November 4th. Make sure to be informed and cast your ballot. Your opinions won’t make a bit of difference if you don’t vote. Be on the lookout for suspicious activity in the polling place. Don’t vouch for strangers – vouching for a voter you don’t know is a crime. […]
Partnership Consolidates Resources for Improved Efficiency and Effectiveness St. Paul – Non-profit organizations Minnesota Majority and Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) today announced they are consolidating their election integrity programs into one organization. The move, approved by the boards of both groups this week, aims to avoid duplication of effort and create greater efficiency in the […]
Tuesday night at the Historic Mounds Theater in St. Paul, there will be a free screening of the film, Eastside vs. Gateway Corridor, followed by comments from world-renowned expert and proponent of sane transit options, Randall O’Toole. Learn about how the Gateway Corridor will impact homes and businesses in the area Sign the Petition for […]
Obamacare’s rollout was disastrous, but more importantly, since its onset, it’s been hurting families and businesses and it continues to worsen. The largest health insurance provider in Minnesota’s insurance exchange is ending it’s participation in MNSure. Preferred One provides the lowest overall premiums and insures nearly 6 in 10 exchange participants. On September 16th, Preferred […]
The 2014 General Election is on Tuesday, November 4th, but absentee voting begins on Friday, September 19th. Any eligible Minnesota voter can use an absentee ballot to vote. Click here to request your absentee ballot. Learn about the Candidates Check out our Action Center to Look up and learn about the Candidates who will be […]
The 2014 statewide Primary Election is this Tuesday, August 12th. Nominees for various offices will be chosen by the voters for the General Election coming up in November. Offices voters will chose nominees for include governor, US senator, US representatives, secretary of state, state auditor, attorney general, judges and more. Voter turnout for primary elections […]
Re-balancing Transportation Planning Randal O’Toole is a world-renowned author, speaker and public policy analyst who will be headlining an informative event on public transportation on Tuesday, August 5th, 5 to 8 PM at Dayton’s Bluff Rec Center in St. Paul. There is no charge or advance registration required. What’s behind the expansion of light rail […]
For 4 years, Minnesota Majority has been fighting forced childcare unionization. We soundly defeated Governor Dayton’s executive order in state court and then we helped win a temporary injunction against the new legislation. Today’s United States Supreme Court decision paves the way for us to permanently win that fight, but it’s not over yet. There […]
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
- Ordean Braun: Bills HF97 and HF98, SF224 and SF134 are designed ...
- Dan: By investing in the middle class, do you mean "ta...
- Tim: Looks like this policy worked. Surplus? Check. Low...
- Glenn: With all the disgust and anger with the Democrats,...
- Voter Fraud Information Thread - Page 32: […] had no idea what they were doing or what...
- Patch one hole in the Election System and Mark Ritchie Punches four More December 27, 2013
- Anti-Bullying Bill ‘Safe?’ Check the Hidden Agenda March 3, 2014
- National Popular Vote Could Sink House Omnibus Election Bill March 22, 2013
- Childcare Unionization bill gets first Senate Hearing, Monday March 1, 2013
- Serious Threats to Election Integrity Coming in Senate Committee, Wednesday February 19, 2013
- Election Bills on the March March 20, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 26, 2014
- Vote Tuesday, November 4th! November 3, 2014
- Minnesota Majority and Minnesota Voters Alliance Merge Election Integrity Programs September 25, 2014
- Free Film – Eastside vs. Gateway Corridor, Tuesday Night September 23, 2014
- Childcare Freedom
- Election Integrity
- Elections & Civic Participation
- Employee Freedom / Right to Work
- Federal Budget
- First Liberties
- Health Care
- Illegal Immigration
- Jobs / Economy
- Local Government
- Metropolitan Council
- MN Secretary of State
- Press Releases
- Public Transit
- Second Amendment
- State Budget
- Take Action
- US Attorney General
- US President
- US Senate
- US Supreme Court